Better Skyblock/Plots

UnknownCamaroHD

Jan 9, 2020
Canada
UnknownCamaroHD
UnknownCamaroHD
1: Skyblock has a Pig farm next to the Cobblestone Gen demo it would be nice to have that opened so pig can spawn and players can get food from it.

2: Skyblock has no Anti-lag system I believe I could crash the server with a big enough mob farm.

3: Creative plots need an /plot unclaim

4: The server does not need 4 type of Creative plots, Only 1 512x512 and 1 125x125

5: Better Skyblock shop

Reactions: Zuluku

Zuluku

Epic
Retired Staff
Nov 12, 2019
Zuluku
Zuluku
These are good reccomendations. It might be a bit till we have some time to work on skyblock though. (Our main concern at the moment is Factions). However we have noted your requests.

Our issues with /p unclaim would have to be that the plots do not clear and our clearing system isn’t completely functional at the moment. Meaning if people unclaimed plots, then new people would end up claiming plots that have something people would have left behind.
I’ll see if we can do anything about that though.

We have already implemented each of the creative servers. Each one has its own unique history. C1 is our main and new plots,C2 contains the history of EDawg and has small plots, C3 is PN which is Doogie’s previous server, and C4 is an exclusive and open public world. Each one has many memories and builds that people have taken the time to make. Simply removing one would disappoint and make users upset. If we can limit one in the future we will look into it.

Thanks for your suggestions!

UnknownCamaroHD

Jan 9, 2020
Canada
UnknownCamaroHD
UnknownCamaroHD
But what if there was a page on here to summit a request to get your plots unclaimed but need to be clear and everything before, and admin can confirm or deny the request, I’ve only been playing C2 but I want to do something bigger and I have 4 brand new plots on C1 that is in a line. I would like to get a square

Zuluku

Epic
Retired Staff
Nov 12, 2019
Zuluku
Zuluku
Ah, well. I believe in that case the user should get in contact with the Head-Admins or Owner. (President, Vice-President, or DoogiePC)
I’ve helped users in the past that had clean plots and wanted to align them for projects. So if you need that I will be willing to assist.