change /list and /seen format

SuperMouse

Mouse
Nov 13, 2019
being edawg878.com radio host
SuperMouse_
SuperMouse_
Hey guys! Legit know one knows me here but whatever. Ive been playing EDawg since 2014, and I have only noticed these to things that look very unorganized: the /seen and /list formats. Look at them yourself. /seen isn't as bad as /list, however.
Lets move on.
This suggestion is self explanatory.

| /list
Honestly, /list is a mess. I don’t think it is nessisary to show every single person online. /list would be an easy thing to fix because the current look of it is the Essentials default, so it can easily be changed. It can look like this:
2020-03-17_20.58.20.png

| /seen
/seen is also an Essentials default, so again, its easy to change. The current "previous username" look is messed up, previous names are not in the order the player had them in. That can look like this (I will use me for example):
2020-03-17_21.03.07.png

Plz let me know if this is good :D

Reactions: IndiIsFalling

NowTaken

Axolotl Man
Retired Staff
Dec 21, 2019
Sweden
5easalt
5easalt
I don't really know what you mean by ''I don’t think it is necessary to show every single person online'', as that is the only purpose of /list. But i do think the list could be split up in pages to not make it take up too much space in your chat. I also like your idea of redesigning the /seen and /list, i'm gonna speak to the president about that one. Thank you for leaving the suggestion! :D

Reactions: SuperMouse

SuperMouse

Mouse
Nov 13, 2019
being edawg878.com radio host
SuperMouse_
SuperMouse_
I don't really know what you mean by ''I don’t think it is necessary to show every single person online'', as that is the only purpose of /list.
What I mean by this is that, there is something called a TabList for a reason, but I do understand that when you first try to open the list, it freezes your game, especially when there are a lot of players on. But after a while, it unfreezes and you can look at it without freezing.

I do like this idea a lot:
But i do think the list could be split up in pages to not make it take up too much space in your chat. I