Colour Change for your name when said in chat

SqdNia

Jan 6, 2020
Earth
SqdNia
SqdNia
Whenever someone else says your name in chat, it should highlight the name in a different colour, (which could be customisable) just for you, so that if you are not following the chat you will still see if someone is trying to get your attention.

Reactions: caieliss

Zuluku

Epic
Retired Staff
Nov 12, 2019
Zuluku
Zuluku
As Eralious said we have @(user) and it will highlight that users name.

I think the addition of having it be customizable could be a bit clunky in chat.

Reactions: junefails

Mastergle

Yeehaw Boy
Retired Staff
Nov 12, 2019
Mastergle
Mastergle
You can @ people in-game. So like @Eralious1
As Eralious said we have @(user) and it will highlight that users name.

I think the addition of having it be customizable could be a bit clunky in chat.
Though I don't think this is needed server wide (as nice as it could be). It's important to point out that this feature y'all speak of is garbage... it doesn't work all the time (not even half the time). If it did work 100% then it would be a really cool feature.

Zuluku

Epic
Retired Staff
Nov 12, 2019
Zuluku
Zuluku
Though I don't think this is needed server wide (as nice as it could be). It's important to point out that this feature y'all speak of is garbage... it doesn't work all the time (not even half the time). If it did work 100% then it would be a really cool feature.
Haha, yeah. It doesn't work at all sometimes. Not sure why. It seems like a small issue that just hasn't been properly fixed (Assuming it can be fixed). I'll tell Doogie about it and see if he can try fixing it.