Gamer Builds !

Zuluku

Epic
Retired Staff
Nov 12, 2019
Zuluku
Zuluku
shrammp.png This thread I also welcome you to post your own builds !!!

>>Heyyyyy I wanted to show off my expert building skills on my Creative 1 plot. I hope you guys like them !! : )
please tell me how I can improve !!

this is the lemonade stand I made :O
It is a sacred piece of my childhood.

This is me riding my pet salmon I love him <3

Thanks, gamers I will post more soon !!

Last edited:

lia

Nov 15, 2019
liawantshugs
liawantshugs
your toilet *chef kiss* your lemonaDe stand!!! *chef kiss* your pet salmon is a good fishy and tell them i love them and will NOT eat them for dinner!! :oops:

• Friendly
Reactions: IAmCef and Zuluku

Zuluku

Epic
Retired Staff
Nov 12, 2019
Zuluku
Zuluku

apemilk

Nov 13, 2019
apemilk
apemilk
this is the lemonade stand I made :O
It is a sacred piece of my childhood.
Hey Zuluku, Nice stand! Unfortunately the law permits that you can't legally run this business without a permit or government permission, and so this will have to be shut down. My condolences for this loss of business, but all businesses must be registered to provide suitable tax on your profits, which can be put back into the economy. There are also concerns behind the creation of this lemonade, as it may be harboring damaging diseases, that may pollute into the public system. Any continued violation of both the law and health codes may result in a large fine or closure of your business, we will be in contact.

• Informative
Reactions: IAmCef and Zuluku

Zuluku

Epic
Retired Staff
Nov 12, 2019
Zuluku
Zuluku
beauty grace
: ))
Thanks!! It is a very graceful toilet. If you want to try it out let me know.

Hey Zuluku, Nice stand! Unfortunately the law permits that you can't legally run this business without a permit or government permission, and so this will have to be shut down. My condolences for this loss of business, but all businesses must be registered to provide suitable tax on your profits, which can be put back into the economy. There are also concerns behind the creation of this lemonade, as it may be harboring damaging diseases, that may pollute into the public system. Any continued violation of both the law and health codes may result in a large fine or closure of your business, we will be in contact.
While you make a valid point, gamer game (gamer), I have to say that I am willing to cause tax invasion. Invasions of the taxes is my specialty. I await the police brutality.
Thanks !
:D

Reactions: IAmCef