Getting my role back.

illano_

Jun 14, 2020
illano_
illano_
Hi! I frequented this server a lot on my last account, Illano, but that accounts has been hacked causing me to buy a new account. On that past account, I had a donator role of I believe 2, and I was wondering if there was anyway I can get that role back. I've put many hours into the server, please let me know if I can get my role back or not. Thank you!

Mastergle

Yeehaw Boy
Retired Staff
Nov 12, 2019
Mastergle
Mastergle
Hi! I frequented this server a lot on my last account, Illano, but that accounts has been hacked causing me to buy a new account. On that past account, I had a donator role of I believe 2, and I was wondering if there was anyway I can get that role back. I've put many hours into the server, please let me know if I can get my role back or not. Thank you!
Simply put, they're gonna want some proof.
Unless doogie is just feeling randomly charitable (odds are he isn't), he's gonna want to make sure you actually bought what you claim to have bought. What this means:
1). He'll want proof that you bought a tier (receipts from buycraft are a good start).
2). He'll want proof that you own the account that you mentioned.
IF you can't offer him both of those, unless he's feeling charitable, he won't be giving you those tiers. Because anyone can come on here, name an account, and say it was theirs and got hacked (not that I think you're lying, I'm just saying- this is why he'd want you to be able to provide some proof).

Do you have any of that proof?

illano_

Jun 14, 2020
illano_
illano_
Simply put, they're gonna want some proof.
Unless doogie is just feeling randomly charitable (odds are he isn't), he's gonna want to make sure you actually bought what you claim to have bought. What this means:
1). He'll want proof that you bought a tier (receipts from buycraft are a good start).
2). He'll want proof that you own the account that you mentioned.
IF you can't offer him both of those, unless he's feeling charitable, he won't be giving you those tiers. Because anyone can come on here, name an account, and say it was theirs and got hacked (not that I think you're lying, I'm just saying- this is why he'd want you to be able to provide some proof).

Do you have any of that proof?
I have my buycraft receipt. I also went through my screenshots on my old account that still saved in my .minecraft, but none of the screenshots show that my name at the time was illano. Here is the receipt. At the time of buying, my name was ThatOneMic, there is also proof that i changed my name from ThatOneMic to illano.

Attachments

CheifJumbo

Retired Staff
Nov 26, 2019
United State of America
CheifJumbo
CheifJumbo
I would create a ticket on the Discord with this information and tag Doogie and the current President (it might not be Eralious when you see this) to help you solve this situation. Best of luck!