Lazer drills, how do you use them?

speedrt

May 3, 2020
_TheWizzyWizard_
_TheWizzyWizard_
how do you use the lazer drills. I crafted a battery but don't know what to do with it

eillib

Staff member
Sr-Moderator
Mar 25, 2020
eillib
eillib
SrMod-Events
Okay I am here to help. So, first you select a maximum of a 30x30 area. Iron blocks are the slowest, and then diamond, and then emerald. You need 9 blocks of an ingot to run the laser.
1. The first corner you put two blocks on top of each other, then two andesite walls, and then one last block of your chosen ingot.
2. Next you go to another corner of the area you selected, you place 1 block, 3 walls of andesite, and then 1 more block.
3. You put the 1 block 3 wall 1 block on the remaining corners.
4. Then you make a line of andesite walls connecting the top block of the corners.
5. You then have to place two signs on the corner that has the two blocks on top of each other, and right click them.

I suggest making a chest -> hopper ->chest etc... line on the side of the drill or anywhere else of at least 7 chests (it will gather a LOT of materials). Once you make the chest & hopper links, right click the bottom sign with a chest, and then right click the top chest of the chest & hopper line. You right click the bottom sign to add energy to the drill, a battery costs 5k with /buybattery, and gives you 100 watts.

Here is an example of one:
Drill.png

If you need any help, dm me on discord and I'll either hop on to help you, or get someone to help you if I am not available. My discord is rory#3324

Attachments