Muted

Rockes

May 10, 2020
Rockes
Rockes
Hi,

I've been muted in game for no reason by " BusMan215 "

In-game there was a lot of sexism and other rule violations occuring, Cardboardfloor said "Men are trash" to which I asked "Why are men trash?"

Seems pretty bad that, as a man, I ask why my gender is "trash" and instantly get punished for it, whereas those actually breaking the rules are not punished or are given "leanient" punishments for befriending the staff. Screenshot below.

Wasn't sure where to post this, as the appeals section gives an error - but as a new player - this type of behaviour puts me off even wanting to play here.

1589146853726.png

Iron_Kevin

May 8, 2020
Iron_Kevin
Iron_Kevin
You can post your ban/mute appeals on discord so that's why it gives an error.

d6ta

May 11, 2020
d6ta
d6ta
try to talk to eralious. she is the best for appeals

Mastergle

Yeehaw Boy
Retired Staff
Nov 12, 2019
Mastergle
Mastergle
Hi,

I've been muted in game for no reason by " BusMan215 "

In-game there was a lot of sexism and other rule violations occuring, Cardboardfloor said "Men are trash" to which I asked "Why are men trash?"

Seems pretty bad that, as a man, I ask why my gender is "trash" and instantly get punished for it, whereas those actually breaking the rules are not punished or are given "leanient" punishments for befriending the staff. Screenshot below.

Wasn't sure where to post this, as the appeals section gives an error - but as a new player - this type of behaviour puts me off even wanting to play here.

View attachment 39

If you'll go to the EDawg878 Discord Server, get your account verified, go to the channel called #?-create-a-support-ticket and submit your appeal there. Please note: While making this appeal you need to use these screenshots as well as any details you can recall. Most importantly, be honest at all points during it (staff like honestly in appeals).

If you didn't do anything wrong they should be able to clear this up.
Best of luck.