Plot size

Shiro

May 8, 2020
ShiroDragonbane
ShiroDragonbane
Hi,
Is there any way to have a bigger plot size than 512 x 512?.....say 1100 x 1100.
I've been on this server for a few months and have found it to be a decent site.
I will in the next few days be taking out the monthly premium level.

If there is a way I can get a single plot size of 1100 x 1100 that would be great.
Many thanks Ian Shiro Price

Mastergle

Yeehaw Boy
Retired Staff
Nov 12, 2019
Mastergle
Mastergle
Hi,
Is there any way to have a bigger plot size than 512 x 512?.....say 1100 x 1100.
I've been on this server for a few months and have found it to be a decent site.
I will in the next few days be taking out the monthly premium level.

If there is a way I can get a single plot size of 1100 x 1100 that would be great.
Many thanks Ian Shiro Price
if you claim 2 plots that are side by side you can connect them together to make a bigger one (or if you get 4 plots that connect on each side you could make one MASSIVE one.

If you want to get your questions answered faster in the future you can join us on the server discord:

Shiro

May 8, 2020
ShiroDragonbane
ShiroDragonbane
if you claim 2 plots that are side by side you can connect them together to make a bigger one (or if you get 4 plots that connect on each side you could make one MASSIVE one.

If you want to get your questions answered faster in the future you can join us on the server discord:
Thank you Mastergle,
Im not the biggest fan of discord to be fair. I should proberly give it another go.
Thank you for the reply.