Eralious

"Erat" -DoogiePC
Retired Staff
Nov 11, 2019
My Bed
Eralious
Eralious
Any Ideas?

With the arrival of C4, you can now have very large "plots". Would any of you be interested in a massive city, like Casterly Rock or a New York build?
Perhaps a massive RP (if Doogie adds a /local or something). What would you guys want to build?

If you are interested, then please send me a DM at Eralious#2631.

I really hope this becomes something we can all enjoy doing and I'd love to grow it with you!

RiseAgainst

Retired Staff
Nov 13, 2019
PEARLJAMS
PEARLJAMS
a New York build?
Okay, a giant city RP would be really cool. How do you think it would work? In the sense that would you have it so trusted builders could build the centre of the city to make it look cool, then maybe allow anyone to expand the city outwards? Thought that could be neat

• Useful
Reactions: lia and Eralious

Eralious

"Erat" -DoogiePC
Retired Staff
Nov 11, 2019
My Bed
Eralious
Eralious
How do you think it would work?
Well I guess we would have to do a lot of the infrastructure first, roads, sidewalks, waterways. We could do the skeletons of buildings to achieve the look then let others do the interiors? Or people can maybe get a chosen reference picture and try to build it there.

I think your idea if the middle being nice and expanding outward could work unless we made the whole thing a city.

Reactions: IAmCef and lia

tivemou

Mouse
Nov 13, 2019
being edawg878.com radio host
tivemou
tivemou
Probably a massive rp.
how long would all of that take though?

Well I guess we would have to do a lot of the infrastructure first, roads, sidewalks, waterways. We could do the skeletons of buildings to achieve the look then let others do the interiors? Or people can maybe get a chosen reference picture and try to build it there.

I think your idea if the middle being nice and expanding outward could work unless we made the whole thing a city.

lia

Nov 15, 2019
liawantshugs
liawantshugs
it can be a massive city with the vocal point being a university, a huge realistic uni and dorms and of course like food places around, a uni library, etc. etc... the roleplay could be a college roleplay? because a city roleplay you would have to walk/fly really far just to go "talk" or "meet up" with someone but with it being a college roleplay, you can talk to them at the college or near the college. i still like the idea of making a whole city because it would look very very beautiful! btw just a suggestion :D

Reactions: IAmCef and tivemou

Eralious

"Erat" -DoogiePC
Retired Staff
Nov 11, 2019
My Bed
Eralious
Eralious
it can be a massive city with the vocal point being a university, a huge realistic uni and dorms and of course like food places around, a uni library, etc. etc... the roleplay could be a college roleplay? because a city roleplay you would have to walk/fly really far just to go "talk" or "meet up" with someone but with it being a college roleplay, you can talk to them at the college or near the college. i still like the idea of making a whole city because it would look very very beautiful! btw just a suggestion :D
True true, but school rps never go well due to lack of teachers

• Agree
Reactions: IAmCef and lia