Texture Pack

eball

Dec 28, 2019
eball_
eball_
I was wondering if anyone could give me a link for the current texture pack of the server, I tried looking everywhere on these forums but couldn't find anything related to it.

Thanks!

Arrow_Tsar

Nov 14, 2019
Hell
Arrow_Tsar
Arrow_Tsar
Hi there! Unfortunately, we don't have the official texture pack of the server up to date or available to the public. However, I do have the old texture pack on hand if you would want it.
DO NOTE: It is out of date and things may not load properly
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/zt0f0l0qud9tq/
The original resource pack the EDawg one is based off (Soartex Fanver) is still around and for versions up to 1.14, no 1.15 update yet but hopefully soon;

Zuluku

Epic
Retired Staff
Nov 12, 2019
Zuluku
Zuluku
The original resource pack the EDawg one is based off (Soartex Fanver) is still around and for versions up to 1.14, no 1.15 update yet but hopefully soon;
Gotcha! I knew it was based off of another one. That link is also useful.

ShapeGod9268bot

Mar 7, 2020
ShapeGod9268
ShapeGod9268
i really wish that the texture pack was updated but ill still download it plus can someone change my account name without bot cause that was a mistake

Mastergle

Yeehaw Boy
Retired Staff
Nov 12, 2019
Mastergle
Mastergle
i have to do school work rn and it will be until 3:15pm so @Forfeited and gav i will be on later and on discord :)
I have a feeling that this thread has just turned into a random collection of messages.
I think now we're veering into something that should be posted in the off-topic section.